Monday, February 25, 2013

The Most Beautiful Place on Earth... Butters's Experience on Miyajima Island in Japan

Now this was my second trip to Miyajima. My first being soon after I arrived in Japan, it must have been some time in late September. However, this second trip I took about mid-November, and it was much prettier than the time before.  The trees had just starting changing colors and there were a lot less people. Unfortunately the weather was terrible! Yes it was starting to get pretty cold in Japan, but the wind... oh that god damn wind. Anyways, the pictures turned out amazing and I have so many I want to share, but there is no way I can upload that many to this blog post haha. So I hope you enjoy the few that you do get to see. ^_^

























I really hope to take a trip back there in the Spring so that I can get pictures of all the cherry blossoms and what not. If you have ever debated going to Miyajima you should just go, it is by far one of the most beautiful places on earth. It has yet to disappoint anyone I know.

P.S.- Oh and Miyajima has bomb-ass food. Just sayin....

And with that, I'm out.
--Butterzz--

No comments:

Post a Comment